Sezon Museum of Modern Art will take measures to prevent the spreading of coronavirus disease(COVID-19) and take into consideration visitor’s safety.
The museum shop and Café Yamaarashi will also take these measures below.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is placed at the entrance.
- Acrylic panels installed at counters.
- Our staff members will wear masks to protect visitors and our staff from infection and consistently wash their hands and take their temperature.
- Spots accessed by the general public including door knob, handrail, restrooms and are regularly sterilized and cleaned.
- We may cancel some events and restrict the entry to avoid the crows without prior notice.
Requests to Visitors
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have a fever above 37.5℃ or symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, or headache.
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have traveled within the past two weeks to countries or regions where infections are continuing to increase.
- We will take visitors’ temperature using thermometers at the entrances. Visitors who have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher will be refused entry.
- Please practice good etiquette by wearing a mask, avoiding coughing near others, and washing your hands and gargling consistently (please be careful for heat stroke when you wear a mask.）
- Please try to prevent stay in one place too long and stay at least 2 meters away from others in the museum.
- If you feel unwell, please contact our staff members immediately.
- Please practice good etiquette by wearing a mask and staying at least 2 meters away from others in the garden as well. Please refrain from doing some exercises like jogging in the garden.
Visitors who do not cooperate with our requests will be refused entry.
There are cases in which we would ask visitors to cooperate with administrative agencies, such as a health center or others, for their survey. If you agree, please fill in the date and time of your visit, the name and contact information of the person represented, the number of your group on the Visitor’s Card which we have at the entrance.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.